- Foundation Underpinning: The Stabilizor® repairs settled structures permanently from the foundation up.
- Basement Wall Stabilization: The Stabilizor® repairs bowed or broken walls permanently.
- Chimney Repair: Chimney Repair for Tilting or Leaning Chimneys
- Yard Drainage and Water Control: Complete water management systems, exterior and interior waterproofing, interceptor ditches, French drain systems,Soggy yard, standing water in the yard, storm water runoff not properly directed etc.
- Concrete Surface Repair: Concrete Surface Repair for Uneven and Sinking Pavement or Floors.
- New Construction: Helical Pier Installation for New Homes, helical piers will anchor the home on stable soil.
- Masonry Repair: Concrete and Brick Wall Repair, Repairs based on engineer’s specification or recommendations.
- Retaining Walls: Installation of retaining walls to prevent or stop erosion.
- Crawl Space Drainage: Install interior perimeter foundation drains in crawlspace to remove standing water and reduce moisture levels.
- Under Home Structural Repairs: Repairs to level or reduce bounce in floors such as sister joist, dropped girders, additional CMU piers, etc.
Although foundation repair may require engineering analysis; it is difficult for foundation repair companies to meet the requirements of the North Carolina Board of Examiners for Engineers and Surveyors to perform engineering. Engineering is performed by the Foundation Engineering Services, PLCC or customer provided engineers not Atlantic
Foundation Repair, LLC.