Reasons why you should choose Atlantic Foundation & Repair for your Encapsulation Investment
Simply put, safety and innovation through experience
Oddly enough, we resisted crawl space encapsulation like the plague because of the devastating side effects it causes to foundations, framing, and the terrible health issues our customers were experiencing. We are still observing this with other businesses in our industry, today. Being unregulated, most trades having anything to do with a crawl spaces are claiming to be experts in encapsulation and they are anything but.
An improperly encapsulated crawl space can cause life threatening , irreversible health issues from things like trapped radon, mold spores, methane gas, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide and argon to name a few. Today’s energy efficient building codes and products already promote an airtight living space and when you add in an improperly encapsulated crawl space you are creating a ticking time bomb.
Great News! When you choose Atlantic Foundation & Repair for your encapsulation we ensure all projects are engineered, designed and installed to prevent a buildup of poisonous gasses and induced foundation failures.
Benefits of Atlantic Foundation & Repair SafetyCap Encapsulation System
Comfort and energy benefits
- Completely improves indoor air quality by protecting against mold spores, allergens, and dust
- Unbelievable floor temperature for your feet
- Maintain comfortable humidity levels indoors and in the crawlspace
- Greatly increases energy savings by preventing your air conditioner fighting temperature differences in the crawlspace
- Helps control unwanted crawl space critters from you
- Sets your home apart from others and can increase the value of your home
- Crawlspace status and control can be performed from a smart device without the need for entry
Health, Structural and other benefits
- Removes radon, methane, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide. and other volatile organic compounds,commonly referred to as VOC’s, that become trapped indoors without removing conditioned air
- Controls condensation in the crawlspace which prevents insulation saturation, framing movement, mold growth, and rot
- Greatly reduces foundation movement and helps stabilize by keeping clay soil drained and dry
- Helps to reduce seasonal foundation framing movement
- Complete foundation repair services
- Mold remediation/ prevention
- Floor framing rot and structural repairs
- HVAC condensation control/ prevention
- SafetyCap, Crawlspace encapsulation
- Radon/ harmful gas removal
- Crawlspace drainage and basement waterproofing
- Sump pump systems
- Dehumidifier installation/ service
- Crawlspace pier construction
- Helical pier installation
- And much more
WARNING! YOU SHOULD NEVER BLOCK OR SEAL-OFF FOUNDATION VENTS TO RUN A DEHUMIDIFIER WITHOUT AIR QUALITY CONTROL MEASURES IN PLACE. DEHUMIDIFIERS DO NOT REMOVE CONTAMINANTS OR VOC’S THEY ONLY REMOVE WATER AND OR SMALL AIRBORNE PARTICLES FROM AIR.